Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday, July 23, 2010

Greetings all....sorry it's been a very long time since I've been here. Life this summer has been insane and leaving very little time for myself. Grr!

Finally getting a break and getting ready for the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Valley Forge, Pa. My daughter invited me years ago, before I even knew what it was about and convinced me into taking a class. I originally went just to keep her company between and after classes. On the last day she talked me into taking a class....and that is history. We have been going every year...this year my grand daughter, who is 12, is going with us the first day and part of the second. She is so excited and has been looking forward to this for a long time.

Have not been creating...but after the show.....that is it. Time to get busy and put on this stuff to use.

I did create my own scrap room, so that took some time. It's just about completed except I need some storage containers. Will post pictures of it after the show....I created it out of a double wide deep and very high closet in my bedroom. I love it. Plan is when I create something...all I have to do is close the doors and the mess is hidden instead of having to unpack and repack everything up each time I use it. Have been creating on the kitchen counter.

1 Comment:

  1. Jodi said...
    Thank you for the very sweet comments! I hope that you enjoy the convention and that you will be able to get your craft room together too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

Post a Comment