Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's gorgeous here in Cape May today....I think it hit 80 degrees.

Tis a good day for crafters/creators like us...the UPS man came.

Decided that maybe if I sprang for a few new "toys"...that might get my creative juices going again.

So I got the Martha Stewart Score Pal. I tossed back and forth between Scor Pal and Martha's and settled on hers mainly for two reasons...the price and the sizing. Her's is only $19.99 and with a 40% off coupon from Micheals compared to Scor Pal being $39.99. And Martha's scored to an 1/8"..otherwise they are the same.

Those new Rock and Roll's...for holding you clear/or unmounted stamps on. And a can of re-positionable adhesive. Will play with this tomorrow hopefully.

And this cute little pen type thing, whose name I have forgotten and I'm far too lazy today to walk to the other end of the house and find out. Basically it looks like a pen with a fine tip...it's for holding small delicate flowers or rhinestones and placing them on your card/paper. I haven't use it yet but will let everybody know how it works.

3 Comments:

  1. paperpedaler said...
    You are so right, it is a great day when the UPS man comes a knocking. Have fun with your new toys, and I think you will love that pen thingy, mine has come in handy many-a-times.
    Christiana said...
    Congrats on all your new toys! Hope your Muse comes a'knockin'. :o)
    Christiana said...
    Congrats on all your new toys! Hope your Muse comes a'knockin'. :o)

Post a Comment