Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday, August 2, 2009

We are back from the Creating Keepsakes Convention and had a blast...great classes, tons of merchandise and new techniques. We did a great deal of damaged at the Vendor Faire....especially with Copic Makers. Started out with thinking about buying 30 and ended up with 55. Yikes! But the price was good and no shipping charges like when ordering online.

I am exhausted and will need days to catch up. Am much more tired than I had expected...but add in the damaged to my shoulder and I guess it's about right. Doctor didn't want me to go because of the shoulder but I was not missing something that we had planned all year.

Dealing with shoulder tomorrow.

Finally finished unpacking and have a dozen or so projects to complete that just didn't get done in class.

Then all the new things to play with....yeah!

*Some people are like slinkies...not really good for anything
but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs.*

4 Comments:

  1. Tami said...
    Hey was a place called buffalo stamps at the convention? They are coming to our CK convention and I am really intereseted in what kind of stamps they offer.
    Vicki said...
    Wow! Great new look! Blessings to you!
    Heidi said...
    Glad to hear you had a good time at convention. I missed our rubberstamp convention this weekend.
    Ann said...
    Glad to hear you had fun...do you have any pics to share? I wanna see what goodies you bought! ;)

Post a Comment