Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Not much new today....getting ready to work on the card for the next challenge and maybe later play with the new Copic markers.

Thinking about making another Exploding Box in a more fun pattern...maybe summer colors. They are easy and fun to create and everybody loves them.

Update: played with the Copic Markers and they are fabulous to work with. Added some coloring to a print I made using my Gocco Machine a few months ago. Turned out super.

Here's the last exploding box I made at a craft day that me and Alicia had when I came home from the hospital.
Love the way they turned out...now just have to add pictures. That's the hard part...deciding what to add.

11 Comments:

  1. Vicki said...
    Sande, this is a beautiful box! I can never decide on the pics, either! Blessings to you!
    Cheryl Walker said...
    Very very pretty box hun!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl
    mamia said...
    I really like this, I hae never tried one of these. Have to put it on my list.
    scrappypug said...
    fab! I haven't gotten industrious enough to try one yet but Love it!
    Cassie_lu said...
    great box.
    Shelly Schmidt said...
    Fun project! I tried to make one of these once and it is so fun- but time consuming! They are really neat when done though!!! TFS
    Ann said...
    I love these--so cool looking! Yours turned out so pretty!
    Kathy said...
    So pretty. I've never tried one of these. I'd love to be at your craft day, bet you had a blast!
    Paige said...
    Your project turned out great! I have not tried one of these before,but yours looks wonderful!
    Amy said...
    so cute. I will have to try and figure out how to make one!
    Jackie said...
    I love this Sande...very pretty!

Post a Comment