Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Busy day. Grandson came for a few days and he is just so funny. If he could figure out a way to turn himself into a Lego...I think he would.

Yeah! I finished all 13 layouts from the Thursday night crop at Creating Keepsakes Convention. Just need to decide what pics I'm going to use on what. Me and camera are not best of friends..so it's always a issue. That and deciding what to journal on the pages.

Still have 4 huge layouts left to complete from the convention.

Unpacked my good bag that I won at the crop...it is massive in size. I have idea how many layouts are in the bag...but I'd say a couple dozen. Need to shout out a thank you to Creating Keepsakes for donating it.

Finished my card for the challenge...just have to take a pic, upload and post it. I think I was brain dead as the creative juices just weren't flowing. But it turned out nice.

2 Comments:

  1. Melissa said...
    Cant wait to see your creations!!

    Show us that goodie bag. :)

    melissa
    sweet dreamers
    Cassie_lu said...
    way to go on finishing those layouts.

Post a Comment