Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Creating Keepsakes....

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Was wondering if anybody is going to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Valley Forge?

Its only 18 days away and I can't wait. Me and my daughter have attend for years now and we look forward to each year with new techniques and products.

Right now...we are hell bent on purchasing Copic Makers. Way too many to chose from...hard to limit yourself.

Well if you happen to wander past my blog and are going to the convention...drop me a line.

We are heading out for a day of frolicing on Thursday, taking a class Thursday night and class both Friday and Saturday...the only sad thing...the convention/classes are over way too quickly and we have to return home.


8 Comments:

  1. spavel said...
    I added some background info to your BHF query.
    Mary G. said...
    Welcome to the 'blogosphere'! :)

    My first-ever scrapbook layout was of a trip to Cape May. We stayed at The Angel of the Sea. Great town!
    pezadoodle said...
    hi! i will be at CKC in valley forge all day saturday!
    Cassie_lu said...
    have fun
    TattingChic said...
    Have fun at the "Creating Keepsakes" thing you are going to! It sounds like fun!

    I came over from Lady Doc's blog because I noticed a comment you made about always wanting to learn to tat!

    I wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway! I'm giving away a "Learn To Tat" book, tatting shuttle, thread, and a tatted heart! Be sure to come on over and join in! :)
    Megs said...
    Hi! You left a comment on my post at Split Coast Stampers :) I love Cape May. I went down there with my family when I was a kid. I haven't been down as often, but hope to go back with in the next month.
    I'll be going to CKC with 2 of my fellow crafters on Friday. Which day are you going? :)
    Kathy said...
    Hope you had a blast a CKU, share what you learned! Did you buy the copics yet, go for it you wont be disappointed!
    Karli said...
    Have fun at CKC. I just went in June here in Pasadena, CA & had a great time! Your blog looks fantastic! I really love the colors you've chosen :)

Post a Comment