Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday, July 27, 2009

Cloudy, warm and very humid day here.

Three days until we leave for the Creating Keepsakes Convention....and we can't wait. New ideas, new techniques, tons of fun classes and shopping. What more can you ask....well, no cooking or cleaning is a plus.

Cards are finished for donation to our Armed Forces. Bags are packed.

Have my list of products that are on my wishlist...hopefully I'll find them at the show as there is only a Micheal's here and that leaves much to be desired in the way of great selection. Have been doing some online shopping but I've rather have the items in my hands to look at before I purchase them.

10 Comments:

  1. Paige said...
    Have a great time! Looking forward to hearing about your purchases!
    Vicki said...
    Sounds like you are all set, Sande! What a fun trip! Can;t wait to hear about it! Have a blessed day!
    Cheryl Walker said...
    Awww I hope you have alot of fun!!! Get some fun goodies while there:) you will have to tell us all about it when you get back!!!

    Hugs,
    Cheryl
    scrappypug said...
    oh have fun! I have to do most of my shopping online so I feel your pain...
    Heidi said...
    Oh I wish I was going.... have a fab time girl!
    Scrapronicity said...
    I'll be there too but I STILL haven't made my lists...or packed...or anything! Oh well, somehow I'll get it all together...I can't wait for a few fun days of FREEDOM! Yeah! :)
    Megs said...
    I can't wait to go too. It will be my first CK convention :)
    TattingChic said...
    You sound really excited. It seems like it would be really fun to go to!

    Thank you for entering my giveaway! Good luck to you! :)
    Jennifer Talley said...
    The convention sounds like fun! Enjoy!
    pezadoodle said...
    i can't wait either! i hope my classes are good - they can be real hit or miss

Post a Comment