Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blogging

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Have decided to create a blog to post my creations and in the coming weeks will be holding a weekly challenge. Am pretty new to blogging, I have a personal one, that is just basic black. For the life of me I can't get the banner to show. If anybody that happens to stumbled upon my place and can help me, I would appreciate it very much.

It's a gorgeous summer day here....cool and breezy.

Update: Yeah the banner shows. Now to figure out how to get music on my blog.

1 Comment:

  1. Susan (peebsmama) said...
    Congrats on starting a blog. I see your banner now so you must have figured it out. As far as the music goes, you might not want to bother. If you read the Blogging forum posts on SCS you will find that the majority of people who surf other stamping blogs hate when the blogs they visit have music.

    I visited Cape May in 2007 to do some birding. Very nice place.

Post a Comment